Ramblings about what I encounter within the realm of the geosciences, as well as the occasional rant about nonsense.

08 August 2008

Dispatches from Quarry 10

Well, I have told a few geobloggers about it. And it seems Matt is getting the groundwork in place for a paleo-blog of his own.

So welcome to the fold Matt.

Dispatches from Quarry 10 :
observations of assorted phenomena with random musings circulating around the Morrison Natural History Museum. And old dead stuff

You can get to know a little bit more about what is going on at the MNHM by going to their site (preferably visit if you are in the area). Or you can pester Matt by leaving him a comment in his "coming soon" thread. I favor the latter, but then again he has apparently been excessively busy at the museum (which I view as an excellent thing).

No comments:

Disclaimer

All the Latin on this page is from my vague recollections from High School. There are mistakes in the text. I just was trying to get the point across

Between Los Alamos,NM and White Rock, NM

Between Los Alamos,NM and White Rock, NM
The photo of the travertine spring was taken in the small opening in the center of the image.

Lectio Liber