Ramblings about what I encounter within the realm of the geosciences, as well as the occasional rant about nonsense.

23 September 2008

The inevitable sequel

A quick departure from my Europe stuff. I have returned to Bozeman, even though my blog has me currently somewhere between Nottingham and Madrid. And after this bit of news, I will resume posting pictures of my trip shortly (as soon as I unpack my camera). But I thought I would throw this on the net anyway

My thesis draft has returned. Only now it is covered with some markings from its incredible journey. It appears that it has gone through as exciting a trip as my own.

Back to my descent into madness

This sums it up nicely:
Though I can't be sure, in my case, that it didn't make my adviser vomit.

4 comments:

Callan Bentley said...

I like your sense of humor about it... "damnable tome," indeed. I think we all feel that way writing a thesis...

Silver Fox said...

Well, I hope it's not *that* red!

Silver Fox said...

Oh and, hey - I've been enjoying the recounts of your travels, so don't get too hung up by that thesis stuff! ;)

Bryan said...

Thanks,

I should have the remainder of my trip uploaded and ready to begin automatically posting itself sometime this weekend (probably Saturday).

I have a meeting tomorrow about my thesis, otherwise I would be doing that right now.

Disclaimer

All the Latin on this page is from my vague recollections from High School. There are mistakes in the text. I just was trying to get the point across

Between Los Alamos,NM and White Rock, NM

Between Los Alamos,NM and White Rock, NM
The photo of the travertine spring was taken in the small opening in the center of the image.

Lectio Liber