Ramblings about what I encounter within the realm of the geosciences, as well as the occasional rant about nonsense.

27 October 2008

Go out and vote!

Well here is a short political post. I remember a few years ago (4 to be exact) I was hopeful about electing someone competent (if not an engaging individual) to be president. Needless to say, I was horribly disappointed (the news came in the middle of a conference nonetheless. EVERYBODY looked down the next day). Around that time I was sent the link to the Diebold voting machine video. I tracked it down and put it up, because it is still funny.



Well those same individuals responsible have a new and updated one for the 2008 election. It seems to be missing something this year. I think... it is...wait don't tell me... Oh yeah, a spine. So, while it is a similar bit to last time, it comes off only a bit better than when SNL had Palin on opposite Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin. That also lacked bite. Anyway here it is.



For the life of me I don't understand why we can't have a paper trail (so we can do hand counting as well) or just do it with hand counting. Diebold...what a joke.

No comments:

Disclaimer

All the Latin on this page is from my vague recollections from High School. There are mistakes in the text. I just was trying to get the point across

Between Los Alamos,NM and White Rock, NM

Between Los Alamos,NM and White Rock, NM
The photo of the travertine spring was taken in the small opening in the center of the image.

Lectio Liber