Ramblings about what I encounter within the realm of the geosciences, as well as the occasional rant about nonsense.

20 January 2009

I am a Cool Nerd God, worship me.

Though, I am not as nerdy as ReBecca (maybe that means she occupies a higher post in the pantheon). I only scored a 92, which means I tied Silver Fox (huzzah!).

I am nerdier than 92% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to take the Nerd Test, get nerdy images and jokes, and write on the nerd forum!

And here are the results of the second version. I am a Cool Nerd God. And, good news, I accept cash offerings. No need to sacrifice that goat though. My sci fi/comic is almost off the scale, history/literature is looking awesome. Science/math, looking good. The others I don't care about (I'm surprised my computer is so high though).

NerdTests.com says I'm a Cool Nerd God.  Click here to take the Nerd Test, get nerdy images and jokes, and talk to others on the nerd forum!

And I am an Uber Space Nerd's Mentor. Now I just need to find an Uber Space Nerd, and I can collect that cash offering I was talking about...

The NerdTests' Space Test says I'm an Uber Space Nerd's Mentor.  What kind of space nerd are you?  Click here!

1 comment:

ReBecca Foster said...

You are only 3% away from me ;)

Disclaimer

All the Latin on this page is from my vague recollections from High School. There are mistakes in the text. I just was trying to get the point across

Between Los Alamos,NM and White Rock, NM

Between Los Alamos,NM and White Rock, NM
The photo of the travertine spring was taken in the small opening in the center of the image.

Lectio Liber