Ramblings about what I encounter within the realm of the geosciences, as well as the occasional rant about nonsense.

22 April 2009

Oh, Good thing I checked in... Happy Earth Day

Stress is still high, and my computer is still of limited utility. Fortunately, I have access at the school to the internet. So I swung on by to check out the place. Checking out the blog world (via the Blog rolls) reminded me it is Earth Day. I don't have anything planned except reading many papers, which are printed on... you guessed it... paper (at least I double sided them) so my carbon footprint is quite sizable right now.

Well here is a picture of me enjoying some of the Earth's amenities (air, gravity, sand dunes, etc.):
(Sand Dunes National Monument, CO. Summer 2004)

No comments:

Disclaimer

All the Latin on this page is from my vague recollections from High School. There are mistakes in the text. I just was trying to get the point across

Between Los Alamos,NM and White Rock, NM

Between Los Alamos,NM and White Rock, NM
The photo of the travertine spring was taken in the small opening in the center of the image.

Lectio Liber