Ramblings about what I encounter within the realm of the geosciences, as well as the occasional rant about nonsense.

10 April 2009

Time on Earth


I've been catching up on Skeptics Guide to the Universe during the more mundane tasks I have to perform (oh correct citation format, how you drain my motivation). On their Apr. 1 show, they have a plug for a relatively new geo-podcast. Time on Earth (you can also subscribe via iTunes). It is updated once a month, and the episodes are ~30mins each. So, there we have it. Two geo-podcasts, that I am aware of, the other being Podclast. Geosciences are getting out into this new-fangled media quite effectively (blogs, twitter, and now podcasts).
______________________________________________________________________
Edit: Eric beat me to the punch, so this post is rather redundant if you read both of our blogs. If you don't read both of our blogs, you really should. You should also read the other geoblogs that are readily acessible over in the right hand column there ->
Note: if you don't see your blog there, and would like me to add it, just shoot me a comment. I will rectify the situation.

No comments:

Disclaimer

All the Latin on this page is from my vague recollections from High School. There are mistakes in the text. I just was trying to get the point across

Between Los Alamos,NM and White Rock, NM

Between Los Alamos,NM and White Rock, NM
The photo of the travertine spring was taken in the small opening in the center of the image.

Lectio Liber