Ramblings about what I encounter within the realm of the geosciences, as well as the occasional rant about nonsense.

03 September 2009

Facebook Status Meme

As most people are probably aware by now, there is a common thread among many facebook statuses today. People are updating their status to read:
No one should die because they cannot afford health care, and no one should go broke because they get sick.
I have also tweeted this line a little bit ago, but Lockwood's post reminded me there was one more place I could put this message with ease. He, in turn, was reminded by Matty Boy. I also saw the Greg Laden had something up about this earlier as well (along with a link to a Facebook poll regarding whether it is okay for the President to address the nation, or should he get parents permission). As I find other sites with this message, I will add them to the list.

I only wonder if there is some easy way to check how many facebook statuses (or should it be "stati") have been updated to this message.

No comments:

Disclaimer

All the Latin on this page is from my vague recollections from High School. There are mistakes in the text. I just was trying to get the point across

Between Los Alamos,NM and White Rock, NM

Between Los Alamos,NM and White Rock, NM
The photo of the travertine spring was taken in the small opening in the center of the image.

Lectio Liber