Ramblings about what I encounter within the realm of the geosciences, as well as the occasional rant about nonsense.

20 January 2010

Another comic

It's been pretty quiet around here recently, what with a thesis defense in the works and grad apps just sent off. So here is a quick comic to tide over any who stumble upon this humble corner of the intertoobz. Phil Plait posted this comic to his blog recently. It is a spot on representation of science and any branch of pseudoscience, I might even have to start following this strip (Calamities of Nature). As soon as I get color ink for my printer this one is going up on the office door. Enjoy!

No comments:

Disclaimer

All the Latin on this page is from my vague recollections from High School. There are mistakes in the text. I just was trying to get the point across

Between Los Alamos,NM and White Rock, NM

Between Los Alamos,NM and White Rock, NM
The photo of the travertine spring was taken in the small opening in the center of the image.

Lectio Liber