Ramblings about what I encounter within the realm of the geosciences, as well as the occasional rant about nonsense.

01 March 2010

Wow, I really don't know what to say.

Research Blogging Awards 2010 Finalist
Edit: I think I figured out which post has earned me the nomination: Un-Natural Disasters. I figured I would post a quick link to the article to make it easier to find. My other Research Blogging posts are: Permo-Triassic Boundary NOT the Event of the Season and Martian Fans. Both were fun articles to write, I hope you enjoy them too.
___________________________________________________________________
So I heard that BrianR of Clastic Detritus was nominated for best research blogging tweeter (Awesome, and congrats BrianR). I was curious about the geoblogging representation and I found a rather pleasant surprise:

I've been nominated (and made it as a finalist apparently) for best blog in the Conservation and Geosciences category. Huzzah! I doubt that I will win, my vote would be either Highly Allochthonous or Dave's landslide Blog, but I am flattered by the nomination. On a side note; Any engineers, mathematicians, or computer scientists out there could take the best research blog in your category easily.

No comments:

Disclaimer

All the Latin on this page is from my vague recollections from High School. There are mistakes in the text. I just was trying to get the point across

Between Los Alamos,NM and White Rock, NM

Between Los Alamos,NM and White Rock, NM
The photo of the travertine spring was taken in the small opening in the center of the image.

Lectio Liber