Ramblings about what I encounter within the realm of the geosciences, as well as the occasional rant about nonsense.

21 April 2010

"Amazing" TED Talk

I saw this through the JREF page on Facebook. James “The Amazing” Randi talks about psychics and homeopathy. It is a quick introduction to why psychics are frauds and homeopathy is a waste of money.


I like what Randi is saying, but I wish he would be more clear in his presentation. Don’t get me wrong, it was a fine talk, but it felt rather scattered. I highly recommend people visit his website to learn more about what the JREF is all about.

No comments:

Disclaimer

All the Latin on this page is from my vague recollections from High School. There are mistakes in the text. I just was trying to get the point across

Between Los Alamos,NM and White Rock, NM

Between Los Alamos,NM and White Rock, NM
The photo of the travertine spring was taken in the small opening in the center of the image.

Lectio Liber