Ramblings about what I encounter within the realm of the geosciences, as well as the occasional rant about nonsense.

01 April 2010

Capsize Tectonics Theory

I really hope that Hank Johnson releases a press statement that says "April Fools", but I don't think that will happen. The real "gem" comes after Rep. Hank Johnson (D. GA) is done talking about the approximate dimensions of Guam. If you can make it to the 1:30 mark, get ready for a grand example of Epic Fail.



Also, that Admiral deserves a cookie. I don't know how he could calmly state "We don't anticipate that". I would have been yelling about how stupid the Rep. from Georgia is. Then again, maybe the Admiral doesn't deserve a cookie if you feel the respectful insolence approach is the correct way to go in this situation.

No comments:

Disclaimer

All the Latin on this page is from my vague recollections from High School. There are mistakes in the text. I just was trying to get the point across

Between Los Alamos,NM and White Rock, NM

Between Los Alamos,NM and White Rock, NM
The photo of the travertine spring was taken in the small opening in the center of the image.

Lectio Liber